Early Birds save £50 on 8 week Mindfulness Based Living Course
Time & Location
About the Event
This course is ideal for beginners and for those who have previous experience of mindfulness who want to develop their practice. The course consists of eight 2 hour session. We will work together to find individualised ways of practising mindfulness in our busy lives.
Before you decide if the MBLC is right for you and if now is the right time, the course teacher will talk through the course with you. The session last about 30 minutes and is an opportunity for us to be clear about what the course involves and together decide if the course is right for you.
Early Bird £150
Full Price: £199
Deposit to secure place: £50
The average mindfulness course cost is £300/350. We are offering courses at a reduced rate to support our community in these unprecedented times.
The course teacher is a BAMBA accredited mindfulness teacher with over 20 years experience of mindfulness.
We run evening courses over eight weeks which gently introduce mindfulness techniques in to our lives. Each week builds on the week before introducing new practices. In between sessions there are home practices to support the introduction of mindfulness at home.
The course provides everything that is needed to create a life long mindfulness practice, to reduce stress and increase compassion.
Why learn mindfulness with us?
- All of our previous course participants have the rates us 4/5 or 5/5.
- We practice to the standards set by the Good Practice Guidelines (the standards set by BAMBA the closest thing to a regulatory body for mindfulness teaching in the UK).
- Each session lasts two hours and includes a tea break.
- On completion of the course you will receive a certificate of completion from the Mindfulness Association.
- If you choose to continue your mindfulness training completion of the this course entitles you to skip the first weekend of the Mindfulness Associations year long course.
- The course includes audio files and course manual to practice at home.
A non-refundable £50 deposit must be received to secure your place on the course. Payment in full is due before the first session. Refunds or deferral to a later course are only available in exceptional circumstances.
- Early Bird Deposit £50 of £150£50£500£0
- Full price Deposit £50 of £199£50£500£0
- Early Bird£150£1500£0
- Full price£199£1990£0
- No Obligation Interview£0£00£0