Early Birds save £50 - 8 week Mindfulness Course for NHS staff
Time & Location
About the Event
Never before have the benefits of mindfulness practice been more important. In times on uncertainty and challenge we need techniques we can trust to calm and balance the mind. Mindfulness teaches simple relaxation techniques to bring awareness to the present moment.
I have been leading mindfulness course for NHS staff and students since 2014. The skills taught in mindfulness are essential for NHS work today.
The simple practices of Mindfulness can:
- Improve sleep
- Increase compassion
- Decrease anxiety
- Decrease hanger on long shifts without a lunch break (the others are scientifically proven but this one is my own personal observation.)
£50 discount for Early Birds! Only 4 tickets left.
I am a BAMBA accredited mindfulness teacher with over 20 years experience of mindfulness and 6 year experience teaching NHS staff and students. (And many year experience working in the NHS myself).
This course is not just for frontline staff. Having taught mindfulness in the NHS for many years I have seen the stress felt in many different NHS roles.
This course is ideal for beginners and for those who have previous experience of mindfulness who want to develop their practice. The course consists of eight 2 hour session. We will work together to find individualised ways of practising mindfulness in our busy lives.
Before you decide if the MBLC is right for you and if now is the right time, the course teacher will talk through the course with you. The session last about 30 minutes and is an opportunity for us to be clear about what the course involves and together decide if the course is right for you.
Early Bird £150
Full Price: £199
Deposit to secure place: £50
The average mindfulness course cost is £300/350. We are offering courses at a reduced rate to support our community in these unprecedented times.
The course provides everything that is needed to create a life long mindfulness practice, to reduce stress and increase compassion.
Why learn mindfulness with us?
- All of our previous course participants have the rates us 4/5 or 5/5.
- We practice to the standards set by the Good Practice Guidelines (the standards set by BAMBA the closest thing to a regulatory body for mindfulness teaching in the UK).
- Each session lasts two hours and includes a tea break.
- On completion of the course you will receive a certificate of completion from the Mindfulness Association.
- If you choose to continue your mindfulness training completion of the this course entitles you to skip the first weekend of the Mindfulness Associations year long course.
- The course includes audio files and course manual to practice at home.
A non-refundable £50 deposit must be received to secure your place on the course. Payment in full is due before the first session. Refunds or deferral to a later course are only available in exceptional circumstances.
- Early Bird Deposit £50 of £140£50£500£0
- Full price Deposit £50 of £189£50£500£0
- Early Bird£150£1500£0
- Full price£199£1990£0
- No Obligation Interview£0£00£0