Early Birds save £50 on 8 week Mindfulness Based Living Course (1)
Time & Location
About the Event
Mindfulness is based on ancient meditation techniques found in many religions and cultures. It is a secular practice that teaches simple relaxation techniques to bring awareness to the present moment.
Early Bird £150
Full Price: £199
Deposit to secure place: £50
The course teacher is a BAMBA accredited mindfulness teacher with over 20 years experience of mindfulness.
We run evening courses over eight weeks which gently introduce mindfulness techniques in to our lives. Each week builds on the week before introducing new practices. In between sessions there are home practices to support the introduction of mindfulness at home.
The course provides everything that is needed to create a life long mindfulness practice, to reduce stress and increase compassion.
Contact us or register your interest now to discuss the course and if this course is right for you.
Why learn mindfulness with us?
- All of our previous course participants have the rates us 4/5 or 5/5.
- We practice to the standards set by the Good Practice Guidelines (the standards set by BAMBA the closest thing to a regulatory body for mindfulness teaching in the UK).
- Each session lasts two hours and includes a tea break.
- On completion of the course you will receive a certificate of completion from the Mindfulness Association.
- If you choose to continue your mindfulness training completion of the this course entitles you to skip the first weekend of the Mindfulness Associations year long course.
- The course includes audio files and course manual to practice at home.
A non-refundable £50 deposit must be received to secure your place on the course. Payment in full is due before the first session. Refunds or deferral to a later course are only available in exceptional circumstances.
- Early Bird Deposit £50 of £150£50£500£0
- Full price Deposit £50 of £199£50£500£0
- Early Bird£150£1500£0
- Full price£199£1990£0